Geo Environmental Drilling Ltd is an established geotechnical and environmental drilling company, serving the whole of the UK.
We currently operate three window sampling teams and a dedicated subsidence team. All of our staff are highly experienced and motivated and capable of providing your company with an excellent service, whatever your requirements.
We have enjoyed working with a wide range of clients on a variety of development projects across the whole of the UK over the last 10 years adopting a professional, enthusiastic and friendly approach. We are highly regarded in the site investigation field.
We undertake and encourage personal continual professional development (CPD).
Our representatives are trained in First Aid, have undergone relevant Health & Safety Instruction and have achieved the appropriate CSCS qualifications. Drillers have NVQ Level2 or are working towards it. All drillers have SPA safety passports (Petroleum Retail and Process Industry specific) and are CAT trained. We also hold relevant degrees and associations with professional bodies.
Our drilling rigs are maintained and checked in accordance with CDM regulations and are SPT calibrated in accordance with Eurocode 7.
Geo Environmental Drilling Ltd is experienced in working on all manner of sites, all over the UK. Our jobs range from subsidence investigations and small extensions on domestic dwellings to large chemical plants and remediation sites requiring literally hundreds of boreholes.
Geo Environmental Drilling Ltd specialise in slope stability, subsidence, new build, brownfield redevelopment, chemical and process industry sites, pipelines, petroleum filling stations, structural investigations, soakaway testing and any site requiring boreholes, core recovery and soil sampling.
Some sites we have worked on include:
- Baglan Bay, remediation site (Former BP)
- Petrol Filling Stations (JET, BP, SHELL, Texaco, Total, Fina, Tesco, Asda)
- Supermarkets (Morrisons, Tesco, Asda, Sainsburys, Aldi, Lidl)
- Retail (Marks and Spencer, Fitness First, Next)
- Chemical Plants: Air Products, Rhodia, ICI, Dow Haltermann, Huntsman, Ensus, Pechiney Aviatube, Alcan, Lotus, Bayer
- Power Stations: Eggbrough, Keadby
- Former Landfills: Ellesmere Port, Runcorn, Widnes, Hucknall
- Universities and Schools: Numerous across UK
- Subsidence and domestic oil spills: Numerous from Wick to The Isle of White
- MOD: Classified
- Prisons: Classified
01 Installation of remediation wells
02 The big freeze (Winter 2010)
03 Window sampling on supermarket (Newcastle)
04 Diamond drilling with window sampling rigs (Worksop)
05 Soil sample recovery on PFA lagoon
06 Window sampling on petrol filling station